RCAA is seeking your generous support to provide basic food items for Asylum Seekers, Refugees and other Temporary Visa Holders affected by COVID 19. A $40 donation will support one Asylum Seeker for 7-10 days with basic food items. (We are not registered for charity yet, but all your donation will be used to buy food items). Coordination & distribution will be done by RCAA volunteers with no donated amount used.
For donating food items: Rice, lentils, oil, sugar, toilet rolls, noodles, pasta and other non-perishable items click here
Click here for more on RCAA Covid Relief Task Force Program
- Grant opportunity to improve digital frontline health care
- Top 3 COVID-19 vaccine questions – COVID-19 vaccine boosters, vaccine passports, and dosage for kids
- ATAGI update following weekly COVID-19 meeting – 15 September 2021
- Changes made to Hotspots for NSW, ACT, Jervis Bay Territory, Shepparton and Ballarat
- COVID-19 vaccination program rolls out to people 12 years and older