RCAA is seeking your generous support to provide basic food items for Asylum Seekers, Refugees and other Temporary Visa Holders affected by COVID 19. A $40 donation will support one Asylum Seeker for 7-10 days with basic food items. (We are not registered for charity yet, but all your donation will be used to buy food items). Coordination & distribution will be done by RCAA volunteers with no donated amount used.
For donating food items: Rice, lentils, oil, sugar, toilet rolls, noodles, pasta and other non-perishable items click here
Click here for more on RCAA Covid Relief Task Force Program
- AHPPC statement on rapid antigen testing for current high community prevalence environment
- Top 3 COVID-19 vaccine questions – Vaccines for 5 to 11 years olds, protection of boosters, and getting the flu
- AHPPC Interim Guidance on permissions and Restrictions for Workers in Health Care Settings
- COVID-19 vaccination information kiosks open now in NSW, Qld and Vic
- Report of the Independent review of the hearing services program