Dear guests, sponsors and supporters,
Finally, the wait is over. We are pleased to confirm RCAA Gala Dinner is going ahead on Saturday, 4th December 2021 at La Mirage Reception, 210 Hume Highway, Somerton.
Thank you for your ongoing support, commitment, and patience. As per the current prediction, Victoria is expected to reach 90% double dose with COVID-19 vaccination around 24th of November 2021. However, we still need to follow COVID Safe practice to keep our community safe. Therefore, our dinner will follow current regulations and restrictions including entry to the Gala Dinner for fully vaccinated members only.
To our communities and guests who have paid for the dinner via Eventbrite, your bookings will remain unchanged. The booking link is open here. Please promote in your communities and organisations to secure your tickets by booking now.
While maintaining focus on keeping everyone safe, we are continuing operations and RCAA is hosting many other events and delivering services through online and face to face across Australia. We hope that you and those around you are and remain safe.
We are privileged to have you as our supporter and even in this unprecedented situation. To our members and refugee communities, we are working hard to continue serving you as you expect.
Thank you for your support, your friendship, and your trust.
RCAA Management Team
- AHPPC statement on rapid antigen testing for current high community prevalence environment
- Top 3 COVID-19 vaccine questions – Vaccines for 5 to 11 years olds, protection of boosters, and getting the flu
- AHPPC Interim Guidance on permissions and Restrictions for Workers in Health Care Settings
- COVID-19 vaccination information kiosks open now in NSW, Qld and Vic
- Report of the Independent review of the hearing services program