Connect Australians and Celebrate being Australians together
On January 26, Refugee Communities Association of Australia invites members of the Refugee Communities to come together to reflect, respect and celebrate because we’re all part of the story.
Join us for a day full of funs, BBQ, music and cultural dances across Melbourne.
- Grant opportunity to improve digital frontline health care
- Top 3 COVID-19 vaccine questions – COVID-19 vaccine boosters, vaccine passports, and dosage for kids
- ATAGI update following weekly COVID-19 meeting – 15 September 2021
- Changes made to Hotspots for NSW, ACT, Jervis Bay Territory, Shepparton and Ballarat
- COVID-19 vaccination program rolls out to people 12 years and older