Dear guests, sponsors and supporters,
In this COVID-19’s crisis in most of states, our priority is the safety and well-being of those we work with, our communities including our stakeholders, employees, and partners. For that purpose, we have postponed RCAA Gala Dinner from Saturday, 28th August 2021 to Saturday 4th December 2021. The time, venue and programs has not changed. It is still going to be hosted at La Mirage Reception, 210 Hume Highway, Somerton.
To our communities and guests who have paid for the dinner via Eventbrite, your bookings will remain unchanged. The booking link is open here. Please promote in your communities and organisations to secure your tickets by booking now.
While maintaining focus on keeping everyone safe, we are continuing operations and RCAA is hosting many other events and delivering services through online and face to face across Australia. We hope that you and those around you are and remain safe.
We are privileged to have you as our supporter and even in this unprecedented situation. To our members and refugee communities, we are working hard to continue serving you as you expect.
Thank you for your support, your friendship, and your trust.
RCAA Management Team
- Next steps for the Million Minds Mental Health Research Mission
- Hotspot lifted for the Rural City of Mildura, and extended for Greater Melbourne, for the purposes of Commonwealth support
- BreastScreen Australia turns 30
- $25 million to boost stem cell research in Australia
- Top 3 COVID-19 vaccine questions – What is ronapreve, my child is feeling anxious, and 3rd COVID-19 vaccine timing